Through some years of practice, doing my own invisable 3D mink lashes and others’ makeup, I have learnt so much through trial and error. I am also really passionate about makeup and so I have read and tested a lot of advice given in magazines, books and on the internet to see if it works or not. So, to help you with your makeup skills and to save you the trouble of all the research I have done, I am going to share with you some of my most invaluable makeup tips that will definitely help you with doing your own makeup and achieving the gorgeous and flawless results that you want.
* Use a magnifying mirror when applying make-up as it will help you to achieve a flawless, natural application. Remember, if you can get your make-up to look good close up, it will look perfect in normal viewing.
* Place your magnifying mirror horizontally and, keeping your chin parallel to the horizontally positioned mirror, look down onto it when applying mascara. This little trick will help make it easier for you to lift and curl your lashes whilst applying your mascara and you will also be able to easily see and remove any clumps before they set.
* Always apply mascara on top of your lashes, not just underneath them. This should be done before applying the mascara underneath (as applying on top after you have done underneath will just flatten your lashes that you want to lift). Use your magnifying mirror in a vertical position, looking straight on to it, when applying mascara on top of your lashes.
* Apply your invisable 3D mink lashes in a room where there is a lot of natural day light (like having your mirror in front of a window so that the natural daylight faces onto your face whilst you are applying your makeup).If your makeup looks good in natural day light, it will look good in any light!
* When choosing a foundation, ask for a sample so you can try it out in natural day light. You will not be able to get a true match with the artificial lighting they have in the shops! Apply a stripe from below your eye down to your jaw (end just before going onto your neck). If the stripe “disappears” on your skin, i.e. it is the same color or almost identical to your skin, then congrats, you have found a perfect invisable 3D mink lashes!
Article Source: smasx